This course is for plumbers who already have a good knowledge of hot and cold water systems. It is designed to help you implement Water Regulations correctly on new installations and be able to recognise and rectify irregularities on existing water supplies.
What will you study?
- Water regulations; interpretation and definitions
- Materials and substances
- Requirements, design and installation
- Back-flow and contamination prevention
- Hot and cold water services
- Flushing devices
- Sanitary appliances, both internal and external.
The course is fully recognised by WRAS as meeting their qualification requirements.
Trainees will need to have some knowledge of plumbing and the water industry.