What is Smart Assessor?
Smart Assessor is an online system that tracks every detail of the apprenticeship journey at the click of a button, eliminating paper based portfolios.
It is a website that can be accessed wherever you have internet access.
Your assessor will demonstrate how to access smart assessor.
- Upload evidence for your assessor to view and mark
- View your learning plan showing all your appointments, targets and reviews
- Access the Learner dashboard which shows your progress and provides access to course resources
- Download the Smart Assessor app for smartphones/tablets (can also be used offline) to see your progress, appointments and targets on the go!
- Provide feedback for your assessor after each appointment
- Receive emails from Smart Assessor reminding you of your next appointment
- Personalise your Smart Assessor by adding your photo and CV
- Access your ePortfolio for 7 years after completion of your qualification to show prospective employers.