Apprenticeships Q & A (Bi-weekly during term time)
Our expert Apprenticeships Team will cover a number of topics during their Q & A event, including:
- What is an apprenticeship?
- The apprenticeships we offer
- How to apply
- Matching service
- Live vacancies
- Tuesday 7th September, 4.00pm
- Tuesday 21st September, 4.00pm
- Tuesday 5th October, 4.00pm
- Tuesday 19th October, 4.00pm
- Tuesday 2nd November, 4.00pm
- Tuesday 16th November, 4.00pm
- Tuesday 30th November, 4.00pm
- Tuesday 14th December, 4.00pm
Meeting ID: 629 113 5451
Interview tips and techniques for apprenticeship vacancies
If you are interested in applying for an apprenticeship, but not sure how to prepare for an interview then why not join our Apprenticeship Matching Team to hear their advice and guidance.
Preparing for an apprenticeship interview is no different to preparing for a “normal” interview, but you may feel that you could benefit from taking advice from our in-house experts, who prepare candidates for interviews week in and week out.
Open to all ages.
- Thursday 30th September, 4.00pm
- Thursday 21st October, 4.00pm
- Thursday 25th November, 4.00pm
- Thursday 20th January, 4.00pm
- Thursday 3rd March, 4.00pm
Meeting ID: 629 113 5451
Apprenticeship Recruitment Open Days
Unfortunately, due to the current restrictions in place around COVID-19 we have been unable to host our Apprenticeship Recruitment Open Days recently. We are keen to re-start these as soon as restrictions are lifted. In the meantime if you would like to speak to a member of our Apprenticeship Matching Service team you can call them on: 01925 494271 or reach them on email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates as we have new roles coming through weekly. If you are interested in applying for an apprenticeship or just registering with us, please contact us with a copy of CV. If you do not have an up to date version of your CV, please contact the team for support in creating a new one.
If you have already left school and are interested in an apprenticeship and sharing your CV with us, please contact our Apprenticeship Matching Team at email@example.com or telephone 01925 494271.
All of our virtual events are hosted via Zoom. Each session has a unique meeting ID accompanied with a unique password. In order to access the event you are interested in we ask that you complete the form in the grey box. Upon completion we will add you to our list and send you the meeting details out 24 hours before the event.
To access a Zoom live talk please follow the below instructions:
1. Visit www.zoom.us
2. Click ‘Join a meeting’
3. Type in the Personal Meeting ID and click ‘Join’
4. Enter your name and the meeting passcode and click ‘Join’
5. Please set your video and audio to off