Post: IT ASSISTANT
Salary: £7.83 per hour
Ref No: J33/18
Contract: Temporary to the end of September 2018
Closing Date: 01 July 2018 (We reserve the right to close sooner if suitable applications have been received)
Download: IT Assistant JD
We have a requirement for an hourly paid IT Assistant to work at the Hartford Campus, approximately 37 hours per week, to start immediately.
- Suitable candidates must hold a minimum of Level 2 or equivalent qualification
- Good knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and desktop hardware
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Knowledge of networking, Ethernet cabling and TCP/IP technologies
- Full driving licence and own car essential as the role will involve working between Hartford and Winsford with possible occasional travel to Warrington (a mileage allowance of 45p per mile will be paid)
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that it is college policy that referees of short-listed candidates will automatically be approached prior to interview. One reference should be from your current or most recent employer.
The College operates on 3 campuses – Warrington, Hartford and Winsford.
`Warrington and Vale Royal College is committed to Equal Opportunities and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our learners’
To apply, please download our job application form here and email to firstname.lastname@example.org