Post: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Hours: Full time, 37 hours
Ref No: J23/19
Closing Date: 22 April 2019
Interviews: 1 May 2019
Download: Graphic Designer JD
Warrington & Vale Royal College is seeking to appoint a talented and creative professional who will be required to further develop the college brand via strong visuals and high quality creative designs for both digital and print formats.
You will have a full understanding of the creative, photographic and digital process and have:
- A minimum of 2 years industry experience
- Relevant marketing/design higher qualifications
- Experience of and proficient in working on large and small projects and be competent in a variety of design software packages including Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator), Microsoft PowerPoint and WordPress
- Strong workflow management, planning, prioritisation and communication skills
- A strong understanding of the print production processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of DSLR cameras
A knowledge of the post-16 education sector would be advantageous.
You will be a highly motivated and organised individual who has excellent communication skills and has the ability to manage and prioritise own workload to achieve objectives, including working on multiple projects simultaneously and working flexibly to tight and changing timescales.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that it is college policy that referees of short-listed candidates will automatically be approached prior to interview. One reference should be from your current or most recent employer.
The College operates on 3 campuses – Warrington, Winsford and Hartford.
Please download our job application form here and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
`Warrington and Vale Royal College is committed to Equal Opportunities and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our learners’