Warrington & Vale Royal College were delighted to receive overwhelmingly positive feedback from their students on the latest student survey. The survey was sent out to all students currently enrolled at college to gather information on students’ overall satisfaction with the college. An impressive total of 1,758 students responded, sharing their views on various aspects of college life. Take a look at some of the key findings:
- 100% believe that their opinions about their course are valued by college staff
- 99% believe their tutors know their subjects well
- 98% said they feel safe at college
- 99% agree that tutors have high expectations of students and encourage them to work hard
- 99% agree their tutors help them to decide on their next steps
- 96% believe college facilities are equal to those used in industry
- 95% would recommend the college to a friend
- 96% believe they are developing the skills they need to secure employment
- 97% agree that their course has challenged them to produce their best work
- 98% said they are happy on their course.
These fantastic results are testament to the hard work and dedication of the college’s teaching staff. Despite the challenging circumstances surrounding the pandemic, the tutors have remained completely committed to delivering an excellent standard of teaching and ensuring that students feel fully engaged and supported.