Start your journey as an official student for September 2019
Once you’ve collected your GCSE results, the next thing to do is to come into college to enrol on your chosen course.
You may have already applied, but if you haven’t you can still drop in to see us during any of the times below:
- Thursday 22 August – 9.00 AM – 7.00 PM
- Friday 23 August – 10.00 AM – 4.30 PM
- Tuesday 27 August – 8.3 0 AM – 5.00 PM
- Wednesday 28 August – 8.30 AM – 5.00 PM
- Thursday 29 August – 8.30 AM – 7.00 PM (5.00 PM Winsford campus)
- Friday 30 August – 8.30 AM – 4.30 PM
We are even open Saturday 7 September, 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
What to bring:
- Your GCSE results
- Don’t worry if you have changed your mind and want to swap subjects. That’s absolutely fine. Tell us and we will direct you to the subject area of your choice.
- If you haven’t got a grade 4 in English or maths GCSE. Again, don’t worry! We are a large college and we have courses at lots of different levels to suit your entry requirements. If you haven’t got a grade 4 you will study English GCSE and maths GCSE as part of your Study Programme.
- If you are interested in an apprenticeship but you don’t have an employer, we would signpost you to our Apprenticeship Matching Service who will advise you and work with you on your CV BUT if you are straight from school, you will be signposted to full-time study whilst we work with you to source an employer.
Whatever questions you may have, please do come in and speak to us – we will always do all we can to help and support you!
Once you have enrolled, you will be an official Warrington & Vale Royal College student. You will be able to explore additional support options on the day as we will have dedicated stands for bursaries, transport, welfare and additional learning support. You will then be ready to join us for an induction week from Monday 2 September at which point you will receive your timetable.
Good luck with your GCSE results. We look forward to seeing you soon.