If you’ve not given apprenticeships much thought, think again!
If your organisation needs to recruit, your first thought might not be to hire an apprentice. But perhaps, it should be.
At Warrington & Vale Royal College we work closely with you to ensure all our apprentices add value to your business.
By creating bespoke training programmes for both the existing workforce and new recruits, we have a proven track record of producing productive, well-motivated employees who make an effective contribution to performance.
To request a call back please ring our Business Development Team on 01925 494271 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also provide a dedicated recruitment service, free of charge, to help bring new talent to YOUR organisation.
The services we offer include:
- Support, advice and guidance for job descriptions and contracts of employment
- Pre screening and shortlisting of candidates
- Free advertising online and through social media
- We have a job ready ‘talent pool’ to match the apprenticeship vacancies
- Full service provided from recruitment to employment
- Linked to National Apprenticeship Service.
Our apprenticeships provision has now been enhanced to support employers through the launch of the Government’s new Apprenticeship Levy. With unrivaled experience and expertise, Warrington & Vale Royal College is ideally positioned to ensure businesses understand the reforms and maximise the opportunities available to them.
Here are some of the employers we are currently working with:
- Warrington & Halton NHS Trust
- Tiger Trailers
- Legal for Landlords
- The Science and Technology Council
- Oliver Valves
- WHP Telecoms
- Kawneer, Suttons
- You Housing Group
- Tata Chemicals
- Holiday Inn
- Roberts Bakery
- Glory Global
- Bloor Homes
- Ansell Electrical
- Taylor Wimpey