Distance learning courses at Warrington & Vale Royal College are FREE OF CHARGE*
Want to study but can’t find the time to travel to college?
Our Distance Learning courses could be perfect for you as they offer a convenient and practical way to study.
- Are ideal if you are working and would like to supplement your CV or you would like to develop your professional CPD
- Give you the freedom to work at your own pace and in your own time, from the comfort of your own home
- Provide you with a great balance between your studying and other commitments. e.g. home life, work, hobbies
Distance learning is a great way to achieve desirable qualifications while studying at a time and pace that suits you. Most students over the age of 19 will be able to study these courses for free, however, please contact us if you are aged 19-23 and do not yet have a full Level 2 qualification (five GCSEs grade 9-4/ A*-C, NVQ Level 2 or higher) as additional eligibility criteria may apply.
Courses will take between 8 and 16 weeks to complete depending on the length and complexity of the award and number of guided learning hours.
Before you enrol
To ensure the distance learning programme is right for you, we have highlighted a few points for you to consider.
- You will need access to a computer or laptop with internet access.
- All the learning materials will be provided via an online platform.
- You will be expected to meet set timescales for submitting work and will need to manage your time effectively alongside any other commitments you may have.
- Your funded course will need to be completed within the timescale given, failure to complete the course as agreed will/may result in a £100 non-completion fee.
These Distance Learning courses are accredited by NCFE or CACHE.